A question we get a lot is What happens to my Revit Framing Join settings I applied manually?
We know how valuable your time is and won't make you go through applying join settings a second time. Konstru Revit has 3 possible configurations for this:
- Set all ends to allow join.
- Set all ends to disallow join.
- Keep join settings as they are. Which means Konstru will store each member's join status in an attribute called Join with a value like:
- 0: join at startpoint only.
- 1: join at endpoint only.
- 2: join at both ends.
- or any other value: do not join any end.
By default we keep join settings as they are which means on download Konstru applies those join settings to each member. Since join settings are an attribute you can easily manipulate this in Grasshopper or Dynamo as you like.
To change Revit's default behavior on joining elements go to Settings in the Konstru menu tab and change the radio button to your preferred option.