V 2.2.13 (2018-05-17) - lots of RAM improvements and a faster Revit
- Revit 2015 plugin (you read correctly, welcome to the past!)
- RAM: Enhanced UI to provide more options to user
- RAM: If a model has to be moved on creation (import), it will be moved back upon export
- Grasshopper: Konstru was incompatible with a handful of newer GH libraries. This has been fixed.
- All Platforms: Fixed bug with 'ignored elements' filters.
- Revit: Reading a model is much (5-10x) faster.
- Revit 2018: Elements in large models are no longer duplicated.
- Revit: Shared parameter bug fix.
- Etabs: Support multiple grid systems with duplicate names
- Etabs: Improved mapper for profiles and materials
- Etabs: Better support of linear loads in models with multiple grid systems
- Konstru UI: Improved wording and fixed speeling mustakes
V 2.2.6 (2018-04-12) - lots of Grasshopper Improvements
- Tekla: Fixes bug with floor profiles: The geo type no longer changes when updating a floor in Tekla
- All platforms: Rotation values are now stored normalized (0 to 360 degrees)
- Grasshopper: UI no longer hidden in the background.
- Grasshopper: The material selector component has been improved.
- Grasshopper: The display for grid elements has been improved and now shows grid names
- Grasshopper: The component to select profiles by names is much faster and more forgiving now
- Grasshopper: Fixed bug that made Rhino crash when Groups were uploaded to Konstru without corresponding elements.
- SAP and Etabs: Improved export of analysis results to Konstru
V 2.2.3 (2018-04-01)
- Released new installer package
- Added new icons to the desktop UI to distinguish between info and warning messages
- Introduced a new change status called 'REVIEW'. Users can now decided how to handle elements on export that were filtered out on import.
- Grasshopper: Added component to turn meshes into area elements for analysis.
- RAM: Factored shear values can now be exported from RAM.
- RAM: Support composite and non-composite decks
- Dynamo: You can now upload generic meshes from Dynamo
- RAM: Fixes bug for slabs generated with composite decks
- All platforms: Improved profile and material mapper
- Tekla: Upon import, Tekla now presents you with a 'Konstru View' that shows the imported Konstru model.
V 2.1.11 (2018-02-26)
Hotfix for Attribute Updates for all Clients
V 2.1.8 (2018-02-06)
Improved Konstru UI Performance when downloading images
V 2.1.6 (2018-02-01)
- Excel, Dynamo and GH: Manipulate CSI Frame and Area Modifiers.
- Revit: Walls can be bound to closest top levels now (optional).
- ETABS: Download Shafts as Floor Openings automatically.
- UI: Checkbox for Proxy Settings added to Login UI
- ETABS: Floor updates fixed
- GH and Revit: Fixing tapered beam and column sections
- Revit: Update Parameter Bindings for Shared Parameters
V 2.1.0 (2017-11-12)
- Revit, CSI and GH: Model lines from Revit can be translated into CSI Frames or Grasshopper lines.
- Grasshopper: Wrapping elements in GH_GeometryGoo classes for manipulation
- Grasshopper: Create Tapered Sections (Start and End Section)
- Tekla 2017 added
- UI: Selection of Filters before up- or download added
- Revit: Floor outlines sorting
- Revit: Join Profile Sections fix
- Grasshopper: Splines are now interpreted correctly
- Grasshopper: Arc based beams preview
- CSI: Removed Structural Type
V 2.0.8 (2017-11-13)
- All: New and better Mapper for all Platforms
- Revit: Supporting point based columns
- Dynamo: Added new Components
V 2.0.0 (2017-10-31) Halloween Release
- CSI: Interoperability for Object Modifiers added
- All Clients: Rotation Translation Improved (now CSI based)
- Revit: Uploading Analytical Floor Outline
- Revit: Improved Slab Shape Points Interop
- GH: Splitting Curves automatically
- GH: Option to auto-align slanted column rotations
- SAP: Added Join Walls and Members for SAP
- SAP: Uploading Vertical Grids as Levels
- ETABS: Grid Importer Added
- GH: Circular Outlines and Splines for Floors
- Revit: Dropping Wall Offset for Analytical Walls
V 1.9.10 (2017-10-23)
- Revit: Wall Openings Added
- GH: Wall Openings Added
- ETABS: Upload Pier, Spandrel and Diaphragm Labels with Elements
- CSI: Limited support for tapered sections to Revit added
- CSI: Default to 100x100 section on failures
- Core: General Improvements
- Revit: International Environment Setup fixed
- Revit: Fymbolic Representation fixed
- RAM: Increased Level Tolerance
V 1.9.0 (2017-09-26)
- ETABS: Merge meshed floors and walls into single elements
- RAM: Auto Create Levels on download if missing
- Revit: Upload Comments and Mark Attribute by default
- GH: Added components to make creation of hollow sections easier
- All: Improved Upload for large models (> 30k elements)
- SAP2000 & ETABS: Fixed creating groups
- SAP2000 & ETABS: Fixed structural profile mapping
- GH: Fixed opening units
V 1.7.6 (2017-09-12)
- Revit: Added RAM Loads interop to Revit
- Revit: Added CSI Loads interop to Revit
- General: Added warnings for large elements to avoid uploads of odd geometries
- Etabs: Fixed updating loads and improved load pattern & case interop
- SAP2000: Fixed updating loads and improved load pattern & case interop
- Revit: Fixed parent element ID mapping
- GH: Added unit info on RAM loads
V 1.7.4 (2017-09-04)
- Revit: Upload SlabshapePoints with floors and restore them
- General: Added a Desktop Icon
- Notifier: Added Konstru Tray Notifier
- General: Open links to Konstru using Chrome if installed
- UI: Show warnings for outdated versions
- ETABS & SAP2000: Upload Grids from CSI tools
- Updater: Added a don't ask again button
- Excel: Floor Coordinates
- SAP2000: Hide point warnings
- Revit: Create Nurbsplines instead of hermite splines
- GH: Demo files fixed
- Tekla: Missing Icons fixed
V 1.7.3 (2017-08-28)
- Optional name inputs for grasshopper profiles
- Excel: Change wall profile to other existing wall profile
- Grasshopper: Warning for invalid profile inputs
- Mappers: Highlight found profiles
- Mappers: Ability to save custom mappings and edit them
- Revit: Wall Height changes smaller than 0.001
- Etabs: Offset units are now converted correctly
- Etabs: Offset direction is now global
- Revit: Ignoring empty forces on upload
- Excel: Ignore empty cell headers
V 1.2.0 (2017-02-21)
Grasshopper: Profile Section Database added
Revit: Improved Family Mapper, giving you the option to create families or map to others
Revit: Improved Settings Dialog
Revit: saving join status of ends for beams and walls
ETABS: Levels import fixed
Revit: Elevations of levels fixed if base point has been moved.
V 1.1.1 (2017-02-08)
Revit Column Extensions
V 1.1.0 (2017-02-06)
Revit inresponsive after entering wrong password.
Improved Grasshopper workflow with simpler components.
Structural Foundations are now supported in Revit and Grasshopper.
Tekla 2016i Plugin.
V 1.0.2 (2017-01-30)
Rotation of spline based beams in Revit 2017.
Deactivation registry key of Autoupdates move to HKEY Current Machine
V 1.0.1 (2017-01-26)
A warning message in the staging dialog if filters are applied.
Non-Latin Characters were causing desktop clients to load projects endlessly.
The auto-updater was not telling users about the content of the update package.
V 1.0.0 (2017-01-23)
The first Konstru