- Added support for wall openings (Revit, ETABS, GH, Tekla)
- If a user draws a wall with an opening in Revit or ETABS, this information will be carried over across the Konstru platform. Unfortunately not all modeling applications support wall openings. Applications such as RAM and SAP2000 do not support wall openings. Although a wall in Revit may contain a door or window, these are not considered wall openings. In Konstru wall openings are treated similarly to how floor openings are currently being handled.
- Added support for grid lines (SAP, ETABS)
- Radial grid systems are now supported in Konstru. Once drawn in ETABS or SAP2000, they can be transferred to Konstru for use in other applications.
- Unnamed grid lines are also now supported. Some users like to create intermediate gridlines and keep these lines unnamed.
- Curved floor slab profiles
- ETABS and SAP2000 do not natively support curve floor slab profile geometry. Konstru will now rationalize curved floor slabs that are downloaded from Konstru into ETABS and SAP2000.
- Custom attributes in Tekla
- Konstru will allow users to send and receive custom attributes that are created in Tekla. If a user creates custom attributes in Tekla, they can be sent to Konstru.
- Floor slab span direction
- Konstru will now respect floor slab directions when creating slabs in RAM and Revit
- Isolated foundations
- Konstru will now create rectangular isolated foundations in RAM.
- Geometry rationalization from Grasshopper
- We’ve made improvements to rationalize freefrom geometry as much as possible without taking away from your designs. More rational geometry simple means more success transferring that data to other applications.
- Joining floors in ETABS and SAP2000
- We have made improvements to the Konstru join floor feature to support a wide variety of irregular floor shapes.
- Adaptive components and Pattern Based Curtain Panels
- We fixed a minor bug in our UI that now improves the ability to assign adaptive components and pattern based curtain panels coming from Konstru into Revit
- RAM support
- We’ve made improvements on how elements are created in RAM for a higher success rate.
- Profiles in SAP2000
- Thanks to our users, we’ve been able to identify and fix a bug we had with exporting a specific profile shape from SAP2000 to Konstru.
- Uploading elements from ETABS and SAP2000
- Because your time is valuable, we’ve made improvements on the back end to help speed up sending elements from ETABS and SAP2000 to Konstru.
- Revit Walls
- We’ve made improvements to support wall geometry in Revit within the Revit SDK limitations.
V 188.8.131.52 (2018-09-01) - Support for new application versions
- Included support for
- Grasshopper 1.0 (Rhino 6)
- Revit 2019
- Tekla 2018
- ETABS v17
- SAP2000 v20
- Improved web viewer performance
- Bounding box not affected by levels and grid extents.
- Ability to change center of model orbit
- Ability to lock a model shared with collaborators
- Store force and length units on models
- Added support for Link element type.
V 2.3.0 (2018-07-19) - New Installer and better RAM
- Nurbs surfaces supported in Revit
- RAM: Fixed floor and loading elevation
- Revit: Added Adaptive component mapper
- RAM: split columns on import and join them on export to better support desired RAM functionality
- Konstru UI: improved material mapper
- Excel: fixed bug with force formatting
- various bug fixes in Grasshopper, Etabs, RAM and SAP
V 2.2.13 (2018-05-17) - lots of RAM improvements and a faster Revit
- Revit 2015 plugin (you read correctly, welcome to the past!)
- RAM: Enhanced UI to provide more options to user
- RAM: If a model has to be moved on creation (import), it will be moved back upon export
- Grasshopper: Konstru was incompatible with a handful of newer GH libraries. This has been fixed.
- All Platforms: Fixed bug with 'ignored elements' filters.
- Revit: Reading a model is much (5-10x) faster.
- Revit 2018: Elements in large models are no longer duplicated.
- Revit: Shared parameter bug fix.
- Etabs: Support multiple grid systems with duplicate names
- Etabs: Improved mapper for profiles and materials
- Etabs: Better support of linear loads in models with multiple grid systems
- Konstru UI: Improved wording and fixed speeling mustakes
V 2.2.6 (2018-04-12) - lots of Grasshopper Improvements
- Tekla: Fixes bug with floor profiles: The geo type no longer changes when updating a floor in Tekla
- All platforms: Rotation values are now stored normalized (0 to 360 degrees)
- Grasshopper: UI no longer hidden in the background.
- Grasshopper: The material selector component has been improved.
- Grasshopper: The display for grid elements has been improved and now shows grid names
- Grasshopper: The component to select profiles by names is much faster and more forgiving now
- Grasshopper: Fixed bug that made Rhino crash when Groups were uploaded to Konstru without corresponding elements.
- SAP and Etabs: Improved export of analysis results to Konstru
V 2.2.3 (2018-04-01)
- Released new installer package
- Added new icons to the desktop UI to distinguish between info and warning messages
- Introduced a new change status called 'REVIEW'. Users can now decided how to handle elements on export that were filtered out on import.
- Grasshopper: Added component to turn meshes into area elements for analysis.
- RAM: Factored shear values can now be exported from RAM.
- RAM: Support composite and non-composite decks
- Dynamo: You can now upload generic meshes from Dynamo
- RAM: Fixes bug for slabs generated with composite decks
- All platforms: Improved profile and material mapper
- Tekla: Upon import, Tekla now presents you with a 'Konstru View' that shows the imported Konstru model.
V 2.1.11 (2018-02-26)
Hotfix for Attribute Updates for all Clients
V 2.1.8 (2018-02-06)
Improved Konstru UI Performance when downloading images
V 2.1.6 (2018-02-01)
- Excel, Dynamo and GH: Manipulate CSI Frame and Area Modifiers.
- Revit: Walls can be bound to closest top levels now (optional).
- ETABS: Download Shafts as Floor Openings automatically.
- UI: Checkbox for Proxy Settings added to Login UI
- ETABS: Floor updates fixed
- GH and Revit: Fixing tapered beam and column sections
- Revit: Update Parameter Bindings for Shared Parameters
V 2.1.0 (2017-11-12)
- Revit, CSI and GH: Model lines from Revit can be translated into CSI Frames or Grasshopper lines.
- Grasshopper: Wrapping elements in GH_GeometryGoo classes for manipulation
- Grasshopper: Create Tapered Sections (Start and End Section)
- Tekla 2017 added
- UI: Selection of Filters before up- or download added
- Revit: Floor outlines sorting
- Revit: Join Profile Sections fix
- Grasshopper: Splines are now interpreted correctly
- Grasshopper: Arc based beams preview
- CSI: Removed Structural Type
V 2.0.8 (2017-11-13)
- All: New and better Mapper for all Platforms
- Revit: Supporting point based columns
- Dynamo: Added new Components
V 2.0.0 (2017-10-31) Halloween Release
- CSI: Interoperability for Object Modifiers added
- All Clients: Rotation Translation Improved (now CSI based)
- Revit: Uploading Analytical Floor Outline
- Revit: Improved Slab Shape Points Interop
- GH: Splitting Curves automatically
- GH: Option to auto-align slanted column rotations
- SAP: Added Join Walls and Members for SAP
- SAP: Uploading Vertical Grids as Levels
- ETABS: Grid Importer Added
- GH: Circular Outlines and Splines for Floors
- Revit: Dropping Wall Offset for Analytical Walls
V 1.9.10 (2017-10-23)
- Revit: Wall Openings Added
- GH: Wall Openings Added
- ETABS: Upload Pier, Spandrel and Diaphragm Labels with Elements
- CSI: Limited support for tapered sections to Revit added
- CSI: Default to 100x100 section on failures
- Core: General Improvements
- Revit: International Environment Setup fixed
- Revit: Fymbolic Representation fixed
- RAM: Increased Level Tolerance
V 1.9.0 (2017-09-26)
- ETABS: Merge meshed floors and walls into single elements
- RAM: Auto Create Levels on download if missing
- Revit: Upload Comments and Mark Attribute by default
- GH: Added components to make creation of hollow sections easier
- All: Improved Upload for large models (> 30k elements)
- SAP2000 & ETABS: Fixed creating groups
- SAP2000 & ETABS: Fixed structural profile mapping
- GH: Fixed opening units
V 1.7.6 (2017-09-12)
- Revit: Added RAM Loads interop to Revit
- Revit: Added CSI Loads interop to Revit
- General: Added warnings for large elements to avoid uploads of odd geometries
- Etabs: Fixed updating loads and improved load pattern & case interop
- SAP2000: Fixed updating loads and improved load pattern & case interop
- Revit: Fixed parent element ID mapping
- GH: Added unit info on RAM loads
V 1.7.4 (2017-09-04)
- Revit: Upload SlabshapePoints with floors and restore them
- General: Added a Desktop Icon
- Notifier: Added Konstru Tray Notifier
- General: Open links to Konstru using Chrome if installed
- UI: Show warnings for outdated versions
- ETABS & SAP2000: Upload Grids from CSI tools
- Updater: Added a don't ask again button
- Excel: Floor Coordinates
- SAP2000: Hide point warnings
- Revit: Create Nurbsplines instead of hermite splines
- GH: Demo files fixed
- Tekla: Missing Icons fixed
V 1.7.3 (2017-08-28)
- Optional name inputs for grasshopper profiles
- Excel: Change wall profile to other existing wall profile
- Grasshopper: Warning for invalid profile inputs
- Mappers: Highlight found profiles
- Mappers: Ability to save custom mappings and edit them
- Revit: Wall Height changes smaller than 0.001
- Etabs: Offset units are now converted correctly
- Etabs: Offset direction is now global
- Revit: Ignoring empty forces on upload
- Excel: Ignore empty cell headers
V 1.2.0 (2017-02-21)
Grasshopper: Profile Section Database added
Revit: Improved Family Mapper, giving you the option to create families or map to others
Revit: Improved Settings Dialog
Revit: saving join status of ends for beams and walls
ETABS: Levels import fixed
Revit: Elevations of levels fixed if base point has been moved.
V 1.1.1 (2017-02-08)
Revit Column Extensions
V 1.1.0 (2017-02-06)
Revit inresponsive after entering wrong password.
Improved Grasshopper workflow with simpler components.
Structural Foundations are now supported in Revit and Grasshopper.
Tekla 2016i Plugin.
V 1.0.2 (2017-01-30)
Rotation of spline based beams in Revit 2017.
Deactivation registry key of Autoupdates move to HKEY Current Machine
V 1.0.1 (2017-01-26)
A warning message in the staging dialog if filters are applied.
Non-Latin Characters were causing desktop clients to load projects endlessly.
The auto-updater was not telling users about the content of the update package.
V 1.0.0 (2017-01-23)
The first Konstru