Due to an API limitations its not possible to import Gridlines into Etabs. However we implemented a workaround to get gridlines into Etabs. Our Etabs Gridline Importer is a standalone tool importing Gridlines into an $et file so you can reimport the model into Etabs with Gridlines. Please keep in mind that this workflow changes Etabs IDs, therefore all elements will be recognized as new in Konstru. So we recommend to upload your Etabs model into a new Konstru model.
The following video explains how to import Grids into Etabs using Konstru Grid Importer.
- Download your Konstru Model into Etabs
- Save your Model (including $et file)
- Open Konstru Grid Importer and select the $et file you just saved
- Select the Konstru Model to download
- Close the Grid Importer and import the $et file into Etabs
- All Grids are not part of the model (Keep in mind, due to the import - Etabs IDs changed)